- 12 months contract
- 30 to 4 h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Salary: $5,03 + tips per hour
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative provided by the employer
- Housing in one of the Disney residence provided (deducted from salary) - 2 first weeks offered by Patina
- 1 free meal while at work
- Discount on Disney merchandise and Disney park free pass
As a Cultural Representative, you will share your culture and heritage with the guests of the park and bring authenticity on the Italian Pavillon.
Your role will be to welcome, advise and serve the guests in one of the Italian restaurants of the Italian pavilion on Walt Disney World®, Via Napoli or Tutto Italia or Tutto Gusto. You will use your knowledge of the Italian food and wines to advise the guests.
You must be problem solving and maintain the cleanliness of the area.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have Italian nationality
To work as a Restaurant Server with Patina:
- First experience with guest contact (sales, tourism, animation...)
- Speak good English
- Be available for 12 months
- Good presentation, be welcoming, Smiling