As a Cultural Representative, you will share your culture and heritage with the park guests and bring authenticity to the Italian Pavilion.
Your role will be to prepare the typical Italian recipes suggested in the Quick Service Kiosk outside the Pavilion. The menu changes 4 times a year and has maximum 3-4 dishes for each festival.
You must be problem-solving and maintain the cleanliness of the area.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
To work as a Cook with Patina:
- Salary: $16 per hour (starting from January 2024)
- 9 to 10 months contract
- 30 to 40h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Visa provided by the employer
- Housing in the Disney residence provided (rent deducted from your salary)
- 1 free meal while at work
- Discount on Disney merchandise