- 12 to 15 months contract
- 30 to 40h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Salary: $12.50 per hour
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative provided by the employer
- Housing provided by the employer ($165 per week deducted from salary) - first week offered by Patina
- 1 free meal while at work
- Discount on Disney merchandise and Disney park free pass
As a Cultural Representative, you will share your culture and heritage with the guests and bring authenticity to the italian restaurants Maria & Enzo or Enzo's Hideway.
Your role will be to prepare typical dishes from Italy working in one of the Italian restaurants at Disney Springs, Maria & Enzo Ristorante or Enzo's Hideway.
You must be problem solving and maintain the cleanliness of the area.
To qualify for the Q1 visa and this program, you need to:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have Italian nationality
To work as a cook at Maria & Enzo restaurant or Enzo's Hideway restaurant you must:
- Have a first culinary experience
- Education majoring in culinary
- Speak English
- Be available for 12 to 15 months
- Good presentation, be smiling and enthousiast