- 12 months contract
- Standard work week is 40 hours with 2 days off. Guaranteed 30 hours, but schedule can go up to over 50 hours and 1 day off based on business needs.
- Hourly Rate: $15.50/hr (about $2200 / month depending on the number of hours worked)
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative sponsored by the employer
- Housing in one of the Disney residence provided (deducted from paycheck)
- Discounts on Disney merchandise and complimentary entrance to Disney parks for the employee
Prepare the savory and sweet crepes and additional items for our newest location, a creperie, to delight the guests of Walt Disney World® Park.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
To work as a Crepier M/F with "Les Chefs de France" :
- Have at least 6 months of recent experience
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be available for 12 months
- Good presentation, be passionate and dedicated