- 12 months contract
- Standard work week is 40 hours with 2 days off. Guaranteed 30 hours, but schedule can go up to over 50 hours and 1 day off based on business needs.
- Hourly Rate: $18.50/hr (about $2300 / month depending on the number of hours worked)
- Visa J1 - refunded by the employer at the end of your program
- Housing provided by the employer (deducted from your paycheck)
- Discount on Disney merchandise and complimentary entrance to Disney parks for the employee
Inside the French Pavilion of EPCOT, you will work at both of our dining locations:
- Les Chefs de France is a typical French brasserie serving guests from around the world. The menu is typical French cuisine.
- Monsieur Paul is a fine-dining restaurant serving guests upscale French cuisine.
To qualify for the J1 visa, you need to:
- Be between 18 and 32 years old
- Be gratuated from a Bachelor in hospitality (BTS Hôtellerie restauration is accepted for French) OR justify of 5 years of experience in the Kitchen
- Hold a valid passport
To work as a Commis de cuisine M/F with "Les Chefs de France":
- Have at least 6 months of recent experience in a similar environment
- Be able to communicate in English
- Have a Hospitality School background
- Be available for 12 months
- Dedicated, passionate and hard worker