- 12 months contract
- 30 to 40 h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Salary : average 1800$ USD per month
- Visa J1 - refunded by the employer at the end of your program
- Housing provided by the employer
- Discount on Disney merchandise and Disney park free pass
The restaurant 'Chefs de France' is a typical French Brasserie. The Bocuse group offers traditional French cuisine for Walt Disney World® visitors, including snails, onion soup, lobster bisque, crème brûlée ...
The commis position within the Executive Chef Bruno Vrignon's brigade will allow you to add an extraordinary work experience to your resume.
Evolution within your position and / or to the Fine Dining restaurant 'Monsieur Paul'.
To qualify for the J1 visa, you need to:
- Be between 18 and 32 y/o
- Be gratuated from a Bachelor in hospitality ( BTS Hotellerie restauration is accepted for French) OR justify of 5 years of experience in the Kitchen
- Hold a valid passport
To work as a Commis de cuisine M/F with 'Les Chefs de France' :
- At least 6 months of recent experience in a similar environment
- Speak english
- Have a Hospitality Shcool background
- Be available for 12 months
- Be curious, rigourous and willing to learn