- 12 months contracts
- 30 to 40 h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Salary: around 2000 to 2500 $ USD per months (depending on tips)
- Visa Q1 of cultural representation provided by the employer
- Housing provided in one of the Disney residence (around $150 of rent per week deducted from the salary)
- Special Bonus (depending on the length) if your program is completed with sucess
- Discount on Disney merchandise and Disney park free pass
At the Brasserie 'Les Chefs de France' inside the Walt Disney World® park, you will be serving demanding guests, mostly american. The menu is typical French food (oignon soup, snails, crème brulée...)
Your job is to make travelling the guests by presenting and explaining the menu. You will have to do wine pairing and take care of the cash registering.
Every Chef de Rang is assisted with a Commis de Rang.
During this year with "Chefs de France", you will have the possibility to evolve to the fine-dining restaurant 'Monsieur Paul'.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
To work as a Chef de Rang M/F with 'Les Chefs de France' :
- Recent experience of at least 18 months service à la carte
- Speak good english
- Be available for 12 months
- Good presentation, serious and dedicated