- 12 months contract
- Standard work week is 40 hours with 2 days off. Guaranteed 30 hours, but schedule can go up to over 50 hours and 1 day off based on business needs.
- Hourly Rate as listed below. These positions earn tips based on guest service
- Server $7.98/hr (between $2900-3400 / month depending on the tips)
- Commis $7.98/hr (between $2200-2700 / month depending on the tips - you will receive 3% of your chef de rang's tips)
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative sponsored by the employer
- Housing in one of the Disney residence provided (deducted from paycheck)
- Discounts on Disney merchandise and complimentary entrance to Disney parks for the employee
Inside the French Pavilion of EPCOT, you will work in rotation between our locations:
- Les Chefs de France is a typical French brasserie serving guests from around the world. The menu is typical French cuisine, where you may also be required to work in the role of Commis or Seating Host/Hostess.
- Monsieur Paul is a fine-dining restaurant serving guests upscale French cuisine.
- The newest location, a creperie, serving guests a variety of savory and sweet crepes.
Your role will be to welcome the guests, present, explain, and serve the French products to the guests, take care of payments at the cash register, and maintain the cleanliness of the locations.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
To work in a Service position:
- Recent experience of at least 18 months service à la carte
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be available for 12 months
- Dedicated, passionate and hard worker