- 12 months contract
- Standard work week is 40 hours with 2 days off. Guaranteed 30 hours, but schedule can go up to over 50 hours and 1 day off based on business needs.
- Hourly Rate: $15.50/hr (about $2200 / month depending on the number of hours worked)
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative sponsored by the employer
- Housing in one of the Disney residence provided (deducted from paycheck)
- Discounts on Disney merchandise and complimentary entrance to Disney parks for the employee
Inside the French Pavilion of EPCOT, you will work in our specialty kitchen to prepare the bread and the viennoiseries for all our locations including Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, our kiosks, and the restaurants, Les Chefs de France and Monsieur Paul, to delight the guests of Walt Disney World® Park.
To qualify for the Q1 visa, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
To work as a Baker M/F with "Les Chefs de France" :
- At least 6 months of recent experience
- Culinary studies is preferred
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be available for 12 months
- Good presentation, passionate and dedicated