Leader in the high standard family cruising, known for providing guests with an incredible vacation experience, Disney Cruise Line also offers crew members outstanding career opportunities.
- Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay (Disney Cruise Line's private island in the Bahamas).
- Organise and coordinate dinner service for 10 to 20 guests in the dining room, with 2 dinner seatings per night.
- Provide exceptional service throughout the guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner and special events.
- Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner guests.
- Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone.
Working on a cruise ship takes dedication and hard work, but it also provides rewarding experience, competitive pay and world-class training.
Learn more about the position: