DEVELOP YOUR PROFESIONAL SKILLS IN THE USA
International Services is offering young professionals the incredible chance to spend 6 or 12 Months in the U.S.A. through an internship in a luxurious hotel or restaurant!!
Gain an enhancing professional experience, improve your English and discover America!
The Intern/Trainee program provides on-the-job exposure to American techniques and expertise, and enhances the participant’s knowledge of American culture and society.
Young professionals participating in this program will be able to learn U.S. methodologies while also bringing an international perspective to the workplace.
Kitchen - Back of the house
Commis, Demi Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie, Pastry
Service - Front of the house
Host/ Hostess, waiter/ waitress
Barman/Barmaid, Bar tender...
Reservation, Front Desk, Guest service
To apply to this program you must :
- Be between 18 and 35 (for J1 visa)
- Have a valid passport
- Be available for 6 or 12 months
- Be comfortable to speak english
To be eligible for a J1 visa, you MUST fill one of the above situations :
- Be a current student of a bachelor degree in Hospitality
- Be graduated from a Hospiitality Bachelor from less than 1 year
- Be graduated from a Hospitality Bachelor + 1 year of experience in the field of your application (work certificates required)
- Justify 5 years of experience in the field of your application (work certificates needed)
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Garanted job before you leave
- Optimisation of your CV and profesional interview preparation
- Organization of job interviewsVisa
- Visa process ( DS 2019, Embassy appointment)
- Medical insurance covering your stay in the United States
- Administrative support for process ( taxes, conditions)
As a non resident of the United States, you will be eligible for a tax refun at the end of your program, you will be connected to our partner Taxback, they would assist with the American Authorities.
To learn more about the US Placement Program : email@example.com