DEVELOP YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS IN THE USA
International Services is offering young professionals the incredible chance to spend 6 or 12 months in the USA through an internship in a luxurious hotel or restaurant!
Gain an enhancing professional experience, improve your English and discover America!
The Intern/Trainee program provides on-the-job exposure to American techniques and expertise and enhances the participant’s knowledge of American culture and society.
Young professionals participating in this program will be able to learn US methodologies while also bringing an international perspective to the workplace.
Kitchen - Back of the house
Commis, Demi Chef de Partie, Chef de Partie, Pastry
Service - Front of the house
Reservation, Front Desk, Guest service
To apply to this program you must:
- Be between 18 and 32 (for the J1 visa)
- Have a valid passport
- Be available for 6 or 12 months
- Be comfortable speaking English
To be eligible for a J1 visa, you MUST fill one of the above situations:
- Be a current student of a bachelor degree in Hospitality
- Be graduated from a Hospitality Bachelor for less than 1 year
- Be graduated from a Hospitality Bachelor + have 1 year of experience in the field of your application (work certificates required)
- Justify 5 years of experience in the field of your application (work certificates needed)
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed job before you leave
- Optimisation of your CV and professional interview preparation
- Organization of job interviews
- Visa process (DS2019, embassy appointment)
- Medical insurance covering your stay in the United States
- Administrative support for process (taxes, conditions)
As a non resident of the United States, you will be eligible for a tax refund at the end of your program, you will be connected to our partner Taxback, they will assist with the American Authorities.