Seize the incredible opportunity to work this summer in the United-states !
Participate to the Camp Counselor Program with International Services and its partners and live a summer you will remember all your life !
The Camp Counselor Program will allow you to work during 8 to 9 weeks in one of our partner camps in the United-States. You will be responsible for the overall supervision of campers (American youth between 7 to 15 years old) with the aim of providing a healthy, safe and enjoyable camp environment and experience! Many activities are available, such as dance, basket-ball, art, soccer,...
How can I do ?
With International Services, everything is easy. We will take care of finding your placement in one of our partner camps. This is how it works :
- I send my English CV online (click here)
- My application is accepted, I have a first Skype interview with International Services' team.
- Hooray ! The interview is successful, International Services is helping me to prepare the first documents.
- I have a second Skype interview with the US sponsor in parternship with International Services, they will be in charge of my visa.
- A placement if offered to me and I have a final Skype interview with the camp.
- The job is mine ?! An official offer is sent to, all I have to do now is to prepare my visa request with the help of International Services.
Sounds easy ? Don't wait ! We will accept applications until March 1st, 2021.
What budget ?
The program is offering many benefits, you also need to anticipate a few fees :
- Registration and placement fee : 375€
- Appointment fee at the US Embassy : 160$
- Most camps will pay the SEVIS fee ($35.00) on behalf of their exchange visitors. If your camp does not pay for SEVIS, this small fee will be added to your program fees.
- Flight tickets
Apply now !