- 12 months contract
- Standard work week is 40 hours with 2 days off. Guaranteed 30 hours, but schedule can go up to over 50 hours and 1 day off based on business needs.
- Hourly Rate: $15.50/hr (about $2200 / month depending on the number of hours worked)
- Visa Q1 of cultural representative sponsored by the employer
- Housing in one of the Disney residence provided (deducted from paycheck)
- Discounts on Disney merchandise and complimentary entrance to Disney parks for the employee
Inside the French Pavilion of EPCOT, you may work at one of our locations:
- Les Chefs de France is a typical French brasserie serving guests from around the world. The pastry bar is dedicated to the dessert preparation in front of the guests and explain the products to them.
- Monsieur Paul is a fine-dining restaurant serving guests upscale French cuisine and desserts.
To obtain the cultural representative visa, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
For the Pastry cook M/F position:
- Have at least 6 months of recent experience as a pastry cook
- Culinary studies is preffered
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be available for 12 months
- Dedicated, passionate and hard worker