- 12 months contract
- 30 to 40 h per week
- 2 days off per week
- Salary: average of 1800 $ USD per months
- Visa Q1 of cultural representation provided by the employer
- Housing in Disney residence (around 150$ of rent deducted from your salary per week)
- Special Bonus (depending on the length) if your program is completed with sucess
- Discount on Disney merchandise and Disney park free pass
Inside the French Brasserie 'Les Chefs de France' in the Walt Disney World® park, a Pastry bar is dedicated to the dessert preparation.
Your mission as a pastry cook is to prepare the desert in front of the guests and explain them the products.
Preparation of the desserts for the Brasserie 'Les Chefs de France' and for the gastronomic restaurant 'Monsieur Paul'.
To obtain the cultural representative visa, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have French nationality
For the Pastry cook M/F:
- At least 6 months of recent experience as a pastry cook
- Culinary studies is compulsory
- Speak a good English
- Be available for 12 months
- Good presentation, passionate, communicating